Site PolicyThe NOUKA NO OYADO Association website (hereinafter, “this website”) is managed by the NOUKA NO OYADO Association and the Yamagata Prefecture Green Tourism Promotion Council, which manages the operation of the Association. (These are collectively referred to as “this Association”.) Please read and agree to the following Terms of Service when using this website. Note that the Site Policy and related rules are subject to change without notice.
- This Association does not guarantee the information listed on this site.
- This Association shall not be liable for any losses directly or indirectly arising from the use of the information or content contained on this site. This Association may change the information posted on this site without notice.
２．Copyright and Trademarks
- The copyright and any other rights related to the contents (information, materials, images, etc.) on this site belong to this Association or the right holder who has authorized the Association to use the content. This content may not be copied, transferred, modified, or distributed without consent, except to the extent of personal use.
- The trademarks used in this site belong to this Association or the right holder who has authorized the Association to use the trademark. These trademarks may not be used without consent.
- Links to this site are generally permitted for commercial and non-commercial purposes. However, the site URL is subject to change without notice. Always download and use the text link or banner below for linking.
- Please refrain from setting a link when the following cases apply or may apply.
- Websites that contain content that slander or undermine the credibility of this Association.
- Websites that infringe or may infringe the copyrights, intellectual property rights such as trademarks, property, privacy, portrait rights, or other rights of the Association, or of other companies (persons) or groups.
- Websites that display the contents in a frame, etc., making it unclear that the content belongs to the Association, and misleading a third party.
- In addition to the above items, websites that violate any laws, ordinances, regulations, or public order and morals, and that could interfere with the operation of this site’s service.
- Sites other than this site that link from our site (hereinafter, “external sites”) are managed and operated under the responsibility of each operator. Our Association does not guarantee the content of external sites, and is not liable for any losses directly or indirectly arising from the use of such sites.
- The following browsers or plug-ins, etc., are required for safe and easy use of this site. Please check your software version.
- ■Recommended Browsers
- Windows Internet Explorer 8.x, 9.x, 10.x, 11.x, edge Google Chrome (latest version), Mozilla Firefox (latest version), Macintosh Safari (latest version), Android Google Chrome (latest version), iOS Safari (latest version)
※The appearance of the page may vary depending on the browser or OS you are using.
※Some font sizes are fixed and cannot be changed.
- ■Plug-ins, etc.
- Adobe R Reader is required to view and print PDF files. Please download and install the free Acrobat Reader from the Adobe R website.
→Download Acrobat Reader
- Please note that the Association is not liable for any compensation or complaints, etc., arising from use of links or this site.
６．Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- The laws of Japan shall apply to the use of this site and interpretation and application of this Site Policy, unless otherwise specified. For all disputes regarding the use of this site, the Yamagata District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance, unless otherwise specified.
《Contact》Yamagata Prefecture Green Tourism Promotion Council
NOUKA NO OYADO Association
NOUKA NO OYADO Association
1-7-48 Matsuei, Yamagata City, Yamagata 990-2473